Chinese Language Introduction (Please log in to view this sample lesson)
Lesson 01: How to pronounce “a, o, e, i, u, ü, er” & tones in Chinese (Please log in to view this sample lesson)
Lesson 02: How to pronounce “b, p, m, f” in Chinese
Lesson 03: How to pronounce “d, t, n, l, g, k, h” in Chinese
Lesson 04: How to pronounce “s, c, z” in Chinese
Lesson 05: How to pronounce “sh, ch, zh, r” in Chinese
Lesson 06: How to pronounce “x, q, j” in Chinese
Lesson 07: How to pronounce “ao, ai, ou, ei, ie, ia, ua, uo, üe” in Chinese
Lesson 08: How to pronounce “iao, iou, uai, uei” in Chinese
Lesson 09: How to pronounce “an, ang, en, eng, in, ing, ün, ong” in Chinese
Lesson 10: How to pronounce “ian, iang, uan, uang, uen, ueng, üan, iong” in Chinese
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- This course is for people who don’t know where to start their Chinese learning. Learning correct Chinese pronunciation is always the priority!
- This course is also for people who are not totally beginners. If you want to speak Chinese more clearly, if you have a strong accent, or if you want to better understand native Chinese speakers, this course can help you achieve your goal.
- People who have problems with Chinese tones should take this course.
- People who don’t know how to write in Chinese Pinyin correctly should take this course.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Step 1: Watch a video lecture with detailed and clear explanations of how to make every single Chinese sound and examples of those sounds in words and phrases. You will also learn the phonetic spelling rules for writing Chinese syllables and tone changes.
- Step 2: Listen to and read the Chinese sounds and examples of those sounds in words and phrases online, or you can download the audios and scripts to practice anytime, anywhere.
- Step 3: Take the online quiz to help you master Chinese Pinyin effectively.
WHAT AM I GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE?
After working through this course, you will be able to produce every Chinese sound clearly and confidently. You will reduce your accent and sound more like a native speaker. You will hear the difference between words that are similar. You will know how to write in Chinese Pinyin correctly.